Main Content

Special signatures are not required for food purchases. Food purchases are to be made for University-related business only. This does not include birthdays, showers, etc.

Foundation accounts are the only accounts that are allowed to purchase alcohol or pay bartender charges. No other accounts can be used for these purchases.

When purchasing paper products, (paper plates, napkins, etc.) as well as food items, for coding purposes these items must be listed on separate lines of a Purchase Requisition, Invoice Distribution Form or in the P-Card system.

Refer to Expense Guidelines.